Dublin United Soccer Club General Information and More
Dublin United Soccer Club has been the largest and most successful parent-coached soccer organization is Central Ohio since its beginnings as the Dublin Middle Tier Soccer Organization (DMTSO) in 2005. We continue to lead the charge with innovative "Foot Skills Sessions", Goalkeeper training, Club Indoor Sessions, our unique Kickoff Event the first week of August, and more opportunities for our players to improve in the Summer, in season, and over the Winter.
NOTES about DUSC Player Evaluations that make Dublin United Soccer Club unique:
1. Players whose parents AND current or future coach agree on team placement will be asked to attend ONE NIGHT of evaluations. Keep in mind, COACHES develop their own rosters with assistance from DUSC.
2. Players are EVALUATED for placement and are NOT "CUT" based on the players skill level.
3. Some players will be "advised" to play in the recreational program while being able to take advantage of DUSC "skill sessions" all year long, BUT, so long as DUSC has room on a roster, all players desiring to play in DUSC will be placed on a team (this is part of the DUSC agreement with the City of Dublin).
4. Players are NOT required to attend each session, however, attending multiple sessions will assist the evaluators/coaches in proper team placement. Parents will also have additional opportunities to speak to the coaches at the end of each session.
5. When possible, we attempt to allow players to be paired with friends (this is NOT ALWAYS possible!). We also allow players to "play up" with their friends assuming they have the ability (frequently, this means playing "age up, grade even"). With the change to calendar year cut-offs, many January through July players end up not playing against players in their own grade until getting to high school. We do not believe that forcing these situations is in the best interest of the PLAYER!
Holiday Apparel Store is OPEN Until 12/2 -- Link HERE
Parents and Coaches,
Our Holiday Store is OPEN now through December 2nd for online orders. Here is the link:
We will be providing our indoor training as we have in the past beginning in early February and continuing through Mid March in preparation for going outdoors. The training days will be Friday evenings and Sunday mornings. A published schedule for each age group/gender with player registrations will be available beginning Sunday, November 10th. We will also have goalkeeper training during this period as well. This training is included in your DUSC fees.
We will also be offering a limited number of slots for both skills training and speed and agility training in December and January. These offerings will be available for an additional fee. Registration for these programs will be available beginning on Sunday, November 10th as well.