Dublin United Soccer Club General Information and More
Dublin United Soccer Club has been the largest and most successful parent-coached soccer organization is Central Ohio since its beginnings as the Dublin Middle Tier Soccer Organization (DMTSO) in 2005. We continue to lead the charge with innovative "Foot Skills Sessions", Goalkeeper training, Club Indoor Sessions, our unique Kickoff Event the first week of August, and more opportunities for our players to improve in the Summer, in season, and over the Winter.
We continue to accept player registrations in all age groups/genders. Click on the REGISTER NOW Button
SPECIAL PROGRAM AT A SPECIAL RATE!
U-07/U-08 Lite Program for $130 For the Full Year **
That's Right DUSC for LESS THAN Recreational Soccer
Includes 8-10 Game Regular Season Fall+Spring
Includes up to 14 Foot Skills Sessions
Includes up to 14 Goalkeeper Sessions
Includes Uniform Package
** Limited to first 30 players Offer Expires when 30 Players have Registered
NOTES about DUSC Player Evaluations that make Dublin United Soccer Club unique:
1. We still have at least one or two openings in every age group U-07 to U-15.
2. Our teams currently play in the largest league in Central Ohio (Central Ohio Premier League/Ohio Champions League) that includes all of the largest and most successful clubs in the area.
3. Our COACHES develop their own rosters with assistance from DUSC.
4. We began placing players registered by May 26th (current DUSC players and current recreational players) or by May 29th (any player currently playing with another club). These dates have been set by State Ruling Bodies and Local Leagues. We continue to place players as they register.
5. When possible, we attempt to allow players to be paired with friends (this is NOT ALWAYS possible!). We also allow players to "play up" with their friends assuming they have the ability (frequently, this means playing "age up, grade even"). With the change to calendar year cut-offs, many January through July players end up not playing against players in their own grade until getting to high school. We do not believe that forcing these situations is in the best interest of the PLAYER!
5. Our fees extremely reasonable AND INCLUDE the cost of the complete uniform kit, Indoor training, professionally-led foot skills training and goalkeeper training. NEW U-07/U-08 Lite Program fees are $275 ($130 if you hurry!). Our fees are $425 for players on U-08/U-09 teams and $545 for players on U-10 and up teams. Teams can play up to 10-12 games each season while playing virtually all games in Dublin or within a 20-30 minute drive.
6. If a coach has a full roster, one player or anything in between, we will assist that coach in "building" or confirming a roster for the Fall 2020-Spring 2021 season.
Foot Skills Reminder for Tonight
Parents and Coaches,
As previously announced, our Foot Skills Sessions will resume this evening at the Coffman Park Extension. These sessions are included in players fees, HOWEVER, it is important that we know who will be attending for staff coverage purposes. REMINDER: There are no restrooms at this venue. Here is the registration form (this only needs to be completed ONE time!):
If interested in becoming a HS Soccer Referee, the best path is to complete the above (in order to be able to referee all year long) and then send an e-mail to email@example.com with the SUBJECT LINE of "Interested in Becoming an OHSAA Referee."
As required by the Guidelines, all players should self check for symptoms of COVID-19 and stay home if not feeling well. Please take the player's temperature before leaving the house. Also, ask your child(ren) if they have any of these symptoms:
cold-like symptoms, such as fever, runny nose, and cough. Vomiting and diarrhea. If your child has ANY of these symptoms (or is generally not feeling well), please keep them home and away from the Kickoff Event.
The Darree Field Map is on the site, now. It can be found by clicking on the SIZING CHART AND FIELD MAP in the Green Horizontal Ribbon on our Home Page.
What Time: 5:45PM-7:15PM or 7:15PM-8:45PM depending on team
What Field: A Field Map will be on this site shortly
Are there any specific rules due to COVID-19?
As you might imagine, YES!
1. Teams should NEVER be gathered together as a group UNLESS maintaining social distancing.
2. Teams should identify one assistant coach, team admin., or other parent whose sole job is to make sure that the team has placed one cone for every player that are 10 feet apart near the field of play.
3. During breaks, players will be sent to their individual area in order to ensure social distancing.
4. Parents, unless physically helping, are to be well off the field.
5. Parents should always wear a mask when anywhere near the field or any players.
6. Coaches are expected to wear a mask at all times. When introducing an activity and over 10 feet from all players/other coaches, may briefly lower their mask in order to communicate.
7. Players should be wearing a mask to the field. Once at their field, they can remove their individual mask. They do NOT need to wear a mask while playing.
8. When waiting in line, players are to maintain social distancing at all times. It is highly recommended that lines be minimized to the extent possible in order to avoid close player contact while the players are waiting to play.
9. Pinnies are NOT to be shared among players. Once a player receives a pinny, that pinny is not to be given to any other player. Pinnies should be cleaned each night.
10. Cones should be placed and picked up by coaches not the players. Cones should be cleaned with soap and water each night.
11. Players/Coaches should not be high-fiving or otherwise contacting one another except when actually playing.
12. All players must bring their own water bottle and soccer ball. Water bottles CANNOT be shared.
13. Some teams will not be attending every day, please check with your coach to make sure you know the schedule.
14. Practice Jerseys are expected to be delivered in time for Tuesday's Sessions. We will be delivering them to each team during the session on Tuesday evening.
15. When the 5:45PM session is over, please proceed directly to your cars.
16. If anyone observes ANYTHING that they believe is not in accordance with guidelines and policies, immediately text 614-515-9300 and 614-867-7040.
Here are the teams/times for each team:
Dublin United Blaze BU09 Early
Dublin United Bobcats GU10 Late
Dublin United Bohemians BU14 Late
Dublin United Celtics Black BU10 Early
Dublin United Celtics Neon BU10 Early
Dublin United Celtics White BU10 Early
Dublin United Celts BU09 Early
Dublin United Celts Neon BU09 Early
Dublin United Crush BU11 Early
Dublin United Damage BU15 Early
Dublin United Destroyers BU10 Early
Dublin United Dynamite GU13 Late
Dublin United Dynamos BU14 Late
Dublin United Emerald Tide GU13 Late
Dublin United Fighting Irish BU14 Late
Dublin United Force BU11 Early
Dublin United Force GU11 Late
Dublin United Fury GU14 Late
Dublin United Galaxy BU13 Late
Dublin United Green Dragons BU14 Late
Dublin United Impact White BU09 Early
Dublin United Irish BU09 Early Early
Dublin United Lady Irish Academy Early
Dublin United Rangers BU11 Late
Dublin United Rocks Academy BU08 Early
Dublin United Rovers BU12 Early
Dublin United Shamrocks BU12 Late