Dublin United Soccer Club has been the largest and most successful parent-coached soccer organization is Central Ohio since its beginnings as the Dublin Middle Tier Soccer Organization (DMTSO) in 2005. We continue to lead the charge with innovative "Foot Skills Sessions", Goalkeeper training, Club Indoor Sessions, our unique Kickoff Event the first week of August, and more opportunities for our players to improve in the Summer, in season, and over the Winter.
Fall 2023/Spring 2024 Player Registration System is Now Live!
Players need to register by clicking on the Neon-colored REGISTER NOW Button on this home page!
Full teams from are welcome to join us! Call Ken on 614-515-9300 for details.
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-515-9300.
NOTES about DUSC Player Evaluations that make Dublin United Soccer Club unique:
1. Our fees INCLUDE a complete uniform kit, training jerseys, up to 20 footskills sessions (including up to six indoor sessions), goalkeeper training, up to 20-24 regular season games between Fall and Spring, three-four local tournaments.
2. Our teams currently play in the largest league in Central Ohio (Central Ohio Premier League/Ohio Champions League) that includes all of the largest and most successful clubs in the area.
3. Our COACHES develop their own rosters with assistance from DUSC.
4. Our coaches develop their own schedules for both games and practices/training sessions.
5. When possible, we attempt to allow players to be paired with friends (this is NOT ALWAYS possible!). We also allow players to "play up" with their friends assuming they have the ability (frequently, this means playing "age up, grade even"). With the change to calendar year cut-offs, many January through July players end up not playing against players in their own grade until getting to high school. We do not believe that forcing these situations is in the best interest of the PLAYER!
6. If a coach has a full roster, one player or anything in between, we will assist that coach in "building" or confirming a roster for the Fall 2023 season.
Dublin United will be conducting Player Evaluations for Fall 2023/Spring 2024 teams the week of May 22nd with Supplemental Evaluations the week of May 30th for ALL age groups. The Dates/Times/Locations are as follows:
Monday, May 22nd/Tuesday, May 23rd 5:30PM-7:00PM BOYS 2012 to 2017 Birth Year
Monday, May 22nd/Tuesday, May 23rd 7:00PM-8:30PM GIRLS 2012 to 2017 Birth Year
Wednesday, May 24th/Thursday, May 25th 5:30PM-7:00PM BOYS 2004-2011 Birth Year
Wednesday, May 24th/Thursday, May 25th 7:00PM-8:30PM GIRLS 2004-2011 Birth Year
WHERE? Avery Park SOUTH of the Soccer Concession Stand.
HOW do I register my child for evaluations? By completing the REGISTER NOW form.
If you are unsure as to whether your child is going to participate, DO NOT PAY by indicating Paying by Check at the end of the Registration Form. If you want to let us know that your child is definitely interested, feel free to pay at any time.
When will we know if my child will get a position? Typically, as soon as the first day of evaluations.
What if I am interested in coaching? Complete a Coach Registration Form on this site.