Dublin United Soccer Club General Information and More
Dublin United Soccer Club has been the largest and most successful parent-coached soccer organization is Central Ohio since its beginnings as the Dublin Middle Tier Soccer Organization (DMTSO) in 2005. We continue to lead the charge with innovative "Foot Skills Sessions", Goalkeeper training, Club Indoor Sessions, our unique Kickoff Event the first week of August, and more opportunities for our players to improve in the Summer, in season, and over the Winter.
Dublin United Player Supplemental Evaluations will take place on Saturday, June 12th at the SOUTH END of Avery Park. Please pre-register by going to www.dublinunited.org and clicking on the neon REGISTER NOW button in the upper right corner of the screen.
We have a limited number of openings in each age group and gender, currently. For those interested, we will have Supplemental Evaluations for all players on SATURDAY, June 12th at 10:00AM.
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-515-9300.
NOTES about DUSC Player Evaluations that make Dublin United Soccer Club unique:
1. Our fees INCLUDE a complete uniform kit, training jerseys, up to 20 footskills sessions (including up to six indoor sessions), goalkeeper training, up to 20-24 regular season games between Fall and Spring, three-four local tournaments.
2. Our teams currently play in the largest league in Central Ohio (Central Ohio Premier League/Ohio Champions League) that includes all of the largest and most successful clubs in the area.
3. Our COACHES develop their own rosters with assistance from DUSC.
4. Our coaches develop their own schedules for both games and practices/training sessions.
5. When possible, we attempt to allow players to be paired with friends (this is NOT ALWAYS possible!). We also allow players to "play up" with their friends assuming they have the ability (frequently, this means playing "age up, grade even"). With the change to calendar year cut-offs, many January through July players end up not playing against players in their own grade until getting to high school. We do not believe that forcing these situations is in the best interest of the PLAYER!
6. If a coach has a full roster, one player or anything in between, we will assist that coach in "building" or confirming a roster for the Fall 2021 season.
Crew Tickets and Summer Skills Update
We have sold all 500 of our allotted Crew Tickets to the game on August 4th. We have access to some additional tickets, but you need to act fast! A very short order window until 10AM TOMORROW for additional tickets. Tickets must be paid for in order to be put on order.
The link can be found on the DUSC home page (left side in the vertical green list) or by clicking here:
Finally, we still have openings in our Summer Skills Sessions at Dublin Scioto HS. The sessions are only $65 for the week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 6:15PM-8:00PM). The form can be found here: