Dublin United Soccer Club General Information and More
Dublin United Soccer Club has been the largest and most successful parent-coached soccer organization is Central Ohio since its beginnings as the Dublin Middle Tier Soccer Organization (DMTSO) in 2005. We continue to lead the charge with innovative "Foot Skills Sessions", Goalkeeper training, Club Indoor Sessions, our unique Kickoff Event the first week of August, and more opportunities for our players to improve in the Summer, in season, and over the Winter.
We continue to accept player registrations in all age groups/genders. Click on the REGISTER NOW Button
SPECIAL PROGRAM AT A SPECIAL RATE!
U-07/U-08 Lite Program for $130 For the Full Year **
That's Right DUSC for LESS THAN Recreational Soccer
Includes 8-10 Game Regular Season Fall+Spring
Includes up to 14 Foot Skills Sessions
Includes up to 14 Goalkeeper Sessions
Includes Uniform Package
** Limited to first 30 players Offer Expires when 30 Players have Registered
NOTES about DUSC Player Evaluations that make Dublin United Soccer Club unique:
1. We still have at least one or two openings in every age group U-07 to U-15.
2. Our teams currently play in the largest league in Central Ohio (Central Ohio Premier League/Ohio Champions League) that includes all of the largest and most successful clubs in the area.
3. Our COACHES develop their own rosters with assistance from DUSC.
4. We began placing players registered by May 26th (current DUSC players and current recreational players) or by May 29th (any player currently playing with another club). These dates have been set by State Ruling Bodies and Local Leagues. We continue to place players as they register.
5. When possible, we attempt to allow players to be paired with friends (this is NOT ALWAYS possible!). We also allow players to "play up" with their friends assuming they have the ability (frequently, this means playing "age up, grade even"). With the change to calendar year cut-offs, many January through July players end up not playing against players in their own grade until getting to high school. We do not believe that forcing these situations is in the best interest of the PLAYER!
5. Our fees extremely reasonable AND INCLUDE the cost of the complete uniform kit, Indoor training, professionally-led foot skills training and goalkeeper training. NEW U-07/U-08 Lite Program fees are $275 ($130 if you hurry!). Our fees are $425 for players on U-08/U-09 teams and $545 for players on U-10 and up teams. Teams can play up to 10-12 games each season while playing virtually all games in Dublin or within a 20-30 minute drive.
6. If a coach has a full roster, one player or anything in between, we will assist that coach in "building" or confirming a roster for the Fall 2020-Spring 2021 season.
Uniform Update and Tournament Help
PART of our uniform order has finally arrived! We will be making plans to distribute the uniforms either this evening or tomorrow. We are working on those logistics, now. NO ONE has been pushing harder for these uniforms than I have. The pandemic has wreaked havoc with everyone's supply chain, including adidas'. As soon as the logistics are determined -- and I physically see the uniforms -- we will be communicating that information to the coaches/admins. Each team should plan to have a person available in the evening tonight or tomorrow between 7:30PM and 8:30PM. As soon as plans are finalized, the communication will go out to the teams. We still do not have some black shorts and some uniform jerseys (especially for late-registering players). They have not provided the detailed information to me, yet. As soon as we have it, we will let everyone know.
We are looking for additional "workers" for the tournament -- particularly the weekend of the 25th-27th. These are PAID $$$ positions. There are plenty of opportunities to help from September 19th-27th. Workers must be 16 -- no exceptions, sorry -- and must complete this form:
Thanks. Much more soon -- including the DUCC Tournament Schedule. The one game/day provision has made the scheduling of this event the most complex schedule I have ever had to develop. I HOPE to have the TENTATIVE schedule completed by EOD today.