Dublin United Soccer Club General Information and More
Dublin United Soccer Club has been the largest and most successful parent-coached soccer organization is Central Ohio since its beginnings as the Dublin Middle Tier Soccer Organization (DMTSO) in 2005. We continue to lead the charge with innovative "Foot Skills Sessions", Goalkeeper training, Club Indoor Sessions, our unique Kickoff Event the first week of August, and more opportunities for our players to improve in the Summer, in season, and over the Winter.
Dublin United Player Supplemental Evaluations will take place on Saturday, June 12th at the SOUTH END of Avery Park. Please pre-register by going to www.dublinunited.org and clicking on the neon REGISTER NOW button in the upper right corner of the screen.
We have a limited number of openings in each age group and gender, currently. For those interested, we will have Supplemental Evaluations for all players on SATURDAY, June 12th at 10:00AM.
Questions? email email@example.com or call 614-515-9300.
NOTES about DUSC Player Evaluations that make Dublin United Soccer Club unique:
1. Our fees INCLUDE a complete uniform kit, training jerseys, up to 20 footskills sessions (including up to six indoor sessions), goalkeeper training, up to 20-24 regular season games between Fall and Spring, three-four local tournaments.
2. Our teams currently play in the largest league in Central Ohio (Central Ohio Premier League/Ohio Champions League) that includes all of the largest and most successful clubs in the area.
3. Our COACHES develop their own rosters with assistance from DUSC.
4. Our coaches develop their own schedules for both games and practices/training sessions.
5. When possible, we attempt to allow players to be paired with friends (this is NOT ALWAYS possible!). We also allow players to "play up" with their friends assuming they have the ability (frequently, this means playing "age up, grade even"). With the change to calendar year cut-offs, many January through July players end up not playing against players in their own grade until getting to high school. We do not believe that forcing these situations is in the best interest of the PLAYER!
6. If a coach has a full roster, one player or anything in between, we will assist that coach in "building" or confirming a roster for the Fall 2021 season.
Pick Up Shorts tonite 9/13/21
We will be at Avery Park tonite from about 6:45 pm to 8:00 pm if you still need to pick up Adidas Shorts or uniform items.
A coach turned in a black car/SUV key that was found near Darree 17. If you know anyone missing a key, please let me know. Unfortunately, it has no other markings regarding the type of car. It has buttons for locking, unlocking, panic, and opening the trunk.
email firstname.lastname@example.org if you think it could be yours.
REMINDER: Foot Skills are ON Tonight! Adidas Shorts Available
Parents and Coaches,
I hope you are all enjoying the Labor Day Weekend. Just a REMINDER (When players initially registered, today was included with an acknowledgment that tonight was one of our dates) that we are having Foot Skills at the normal time this evening at Avery Park.
We will have Black Adidas training shorts available from 6:45PM and 7:30PM this evening. If you have ordered/paid for one or more pairs of shorts, Barb will have them this evening.
FINALLY, it is critical that ALL players AND COACHES get their carding done ASAP. We have a high percentage of players/coaches eith completed/printed player/coach cards. Our teams are participating in a select/carded league. Therefore, not having a player/coach pass will result in the individual not being able to participate. If you are one of the relatively small number of players/coaches not yet finished with this task, please reach out to email@example.com to get this completed.