Dublin United Soccer Club General Information and More
Dublin United Soccer Club has been the largest and most successful parent-coached soccer organization is Central Ohio since its beginnings as the Dublin Middle Tier Soccer Organization (DMTSO) in 2005. We continue to lead the charge with innovative "Foot Skills Sessions", Goalkeeper training, Club Indoor Sessions, our unique Kickoff Event the first week of August, and more opportunities for our players to improve in the Summer, in season, and over the Winter.
Spring 2023 NEW Player Registrations are now Open! Nearly all age groups have at least ONE Opening.
Considering bringing a NEW team to Dublin United this Spring? Special Spring-Only Pricing for Full Teams. Playing Club Soccer does NOT require traveling 50+ miles to play games! Potential Coaches can reach out to Ken (614-515-9300).
Players need to register by clicking on the Neon-colored REGISTER NOW Button on this home page!
Full teams from are welcome to join us! Call Ken on 614-515-9300 for details.
Questions? email email@example.com or call 614-515-9300.
NOTES about DUSC Player Evaluations that make Dublin United Soccer Club unique:
1. Our fees INCLUDE a complete uniform kit, training jerseys, up to 20 footskills sessions (including up to six indoor sessions), goalkeeper training, up to 20-24 regular season games between Fall and Spring, three-four local tournaments.
2. Our teams currently play in the largest league in Central Ohio (Central Ohio Premier League/Ohio Champions League) that includes all of the largest and most successful clubs in the area.
3. Our COACHES develop their own rosters with assistance from DUSC.
4. Our coaches develop their own schedules for both games and practices/training sessions.
5. When possible, we attempt to allow players to be paired with friends (this is NOT ALWAYS possible!). We also allow players to "play up" with their friends assuming they have the ability (frequently, this means playing "age up, grade even"). With the change to calendar year cut-offs, many January through July players end up not playing against players in their own grade until getting to high school. We do not believe that forcing these situations is in the best interest of the PLAYER!
6. If a coach has a full roster, one player or anything in between, we will assist that coach in "building" or confirming a roster for the Fall 2022 season.
Bring a Non-DUSC Player to DUSC Indoor Training
Parents and Coaches (Particularly for those teams looking to add a player or two for Spring),
DUSC is announcing a new program (a $100+ value for FREE!) this Winter. If your son or daughter has a friend who MAY be interested in becoming a DUSC Player for the Spring, have them register to attend at least TWO of our indoor training sessions. It is the same form for DUSC players and non-DUSC player (five more teams have been added to the registration form).
Those getting a non-DUSC player to register will be entered into a drawing with the winner receiving a $50 Gift Card to Rusty Bucket!
To clarify any confusion that may have arisen from the newsletter: If you completed the registration form, and uploaded your child's required documents (Proof of Birth/Picture) for carding in the Fall, then you are already GOOD TO GO. The carding section of the newsletter was specifically targeting new players, and players who are turning 18 but did not complete SafeSport in the Fall. SafeSport training is ONLY for players turning 18, and coaches/managers.
If you still have any questions or concerns regarding carding, text K.C. at 614-381-1170.
REMINDER: Indoor Training Pre-Registration Form is Now Aailable
Parents and Coaches,
We are adding several additional indoor sessions this Winter that are included in your player fees. The sessions will run on Fridays and Sundays through March 18th. In order to avoid any overcrowding, we need players to be registered in advance. The form is in the Vertical Left Green Column of Options (DUSC Winter 2023 Indoor Training Form).